Friday, April 15, 2011

Who is benefited?



Petroleum oil! How dare to make me suffer when I don’t deserve to suffer. It’s you who keeps on rising without knowing the feelings of the people. It’s you who killed our little hope to prosper.

The government gained P1.2 billion which came from our taxes in the month of January and February? This really means that the value of petroleum oil had gone too far. It is now much expensive that the Aquino government benefits for our Value Added Tax. Oh! it really upsets me. I was thinking if the government could just take away taxes so that the uncontrolled rising value of petroleum oil would not be that heavy for everyone.          

 It happened that I was riding on a jeep when somebody gave his fare, the Jeepney driver complained and said “The price of the fuel already risen, your payment lacks two pesos.” Before, the payment for the regular fare only cost six pesos. The guy paid the amount and murmured. “Oh God, I don’t have enough money already”. If not to that added fare the guy might use his money for his personal necessities or save that money for his coming finances. On that event, I started to feel the misery of my country as usual. We really are listed on the poor countries and becoming more poorly. I really hate heavy taxes. Who would does not hate taxes. It would be okay to have taxes if the government just used it also for the improvement or the benefit of everyone not to the distinct pockets of some corrupt official of our state! They were really crucial! Having mansions while squatter is around the Philippines!

As the World Oil’s price raised the tax collection of the government also rises. We don’t know where these taxes go or who benefits to it. There was news I heard and it was related to the article I read that the government gave subsidy or fuel assistance to the public drivers to give them support about the price hike of petroleum oil. The persons who attained the subsidy were happy for it. I don’t think the government made a good decision because the next day the oil price rises again. But I’m still happy, even that was a small amount of money, for them it was big enough to support them whose wage what already estimated for their need in a day. An increased of a peso or centavo on petroleum oil affects every person in this country and I’m one of them. It makes me sad because I am the one who budgets my allowance for a week and it was a need for me to be thrifty. From my fare, food and personal necessities all had increases its prices. Oh my! I really don’t have enough budgets for my wants.  

On the last phrase of the article, I also gain realization. The government is knowledgeable enough what to do, what am I worrying about is if there would be people who will take advantage of the happenings wherein the tax collection rise and corruption will invade.



2 comments:

  1. GOOD START!

    Your views are impressive. I commend you for writing such originally. You have a creative output. Keep it up!:D

    score:25/25

    FEATURED

    ReplyDelete