Saturday, April 30, 2011

Is it a "good news"?


May 1 is considered the Labor Day in the Philippines. Labor Day is the time that we could celebrate the importance of the people who work and gave their labor to serve the country. “There will be good news for workers on Labor Day, MalacaƱang said Tuesday.”

What was the “good news”? The main agenda of the government is to aid the current problem of the country, the oil price hike. And the persons seriously affected of this happening obviously the public vehicles, right? It was good that the government had prepared P450 million for the “Pantawid Pasada” for public vehicle drivers, fishermen and farmers, a subsidy for a month. There would be a survey if this could be good for everyone and if it works the government will try to continue the subsidy given.  It sounds good to me for our country men benefits from the government. Hopefully, there would be no unlawful agendas for the officials under the money prepared.


The government also considered a wage increase where there is a particular level that our economy can afford. Every time I open our television there would always be a group of people protesting to have a wage hike. Most of this people are obviously indigent and I could say they did not finish a higher course or got into college. I am not having a discrimination here what I am trying to say, is that this people are helplessly ignorant in the place they live, I cannot blame them. Its life, it’s the reality we are not all equal. They who did not finished education would not understand what would be the cause of wage hike. A great increase in wage of everyone could cause inflation, an increase in the supply of currency or credit relative to the availability of goods and services, resulting in higher prices and a decrease in the purchasing power of money.

I thank my economics class, because of it I learned to mingle with the government concerning our economy. Government knows what to, they have all the intelligence so we can count on them, we should not worry. We can do nothing if they corrupt us, let’s just pray and hope that they could realize what they are doing and changed for the good. Or young people of today, like me, should study well, be a good follower and someday be a great leader who would have sympathy to everyone surrounding him especially those in need.

What was important right now is that we Filipinos are still thankful even poverty never decreases because there are still good officials, even the wicked one because they also used their intelligence to respond to the everyday problem of this country. There were still people who fought for the helpless, that we are not suffering the problem of some countries like Zimbabwe which was an inflated country.

I am thankful for what I have; because of the privileged that I can study I could have a great future than others cannot that afford to do so. I can have all the knowledge I need when the time comes for me to be engaged to our country. I would understand all the aspects that would not make me ignorant, because of this I could react correctly and demand for the good.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!

    You have great opinions. You really know well the said topic. Carry on!

    score:25/25

    FEATURED

    ReplyDelete