Tuesday, May 17, 2011

YOUR FUTURE


               
                      What would be my destine job when I graduate from college? Where could I find a job that is appropriate to my field? I really don’t know and I am seriously worried. Who would not be worried? In now days, I could heard everyone complaining about the large progress of unemployment, this bothered me.

It is said that 80% of the Filipino professionals would like to have a better opportunity. It is obvious that the government cannot afford to employ everyone who graduated from college and if ever you would be one of the blessed you won’t be satisfied of the salary. It is sad to say but we are one of the poorest countries in the world and my fellow Filipino would just like to support their family by having an enough salary. One option could be going abroad. I need money, and who would not be? Everyone needs money, that is why, as possible it could be we want a high salary. I and the other student are studying well to have a great future but the question is, is their really a chance for us to succeed? Yes, of course, everyone has its own unique talent. By using it well and doing it for good, no question you’ll have a great life.

Another reason that provoked some of the Filipino professionals to have a better job was that the government did not gave them enough benefits. But there are still Filipinos who would really render their time in serving other people. This makes me proud. Despite a low salary, this people would give their full time. I should be proud of it because this people are already rare in this country if mine. Other would like to develop their self better in the manner that this could give addition points to their background profession that could give possibilities in having a good job. But I could not blame them, poverty was all over the country and many of us would just like to have a good life, could eat three times a day or even more and have some leisure time.

There was an event that made me smile. A doctor studied nursing!  Yes, the doctor study nursing for a better job. Past years was a great opportunity for the nursing graduates because it is in demand all over the country. See, thats how ironic life is. They would rather study nursing than being a doctor in their mother land, not satisfied of their salary. Also, most of our country men, graduate of a professional background preferred to serve other country, by being a construction worker or a servant of the foreign families.

I can do nothing; we can do nothing for our poor government. What I and you should do is offer our abilities for the good, used it for the good and ask God for guidance and blessing.


1 comment:

  1. SUPERB!

    You have remarkable ideas. Keep on blogging!:D

    score:25/25

    FEATURED

    ReplyDelete